Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cakes? Anyone?

Well, I've had tons of cakes in the last two months, I'm currently at my mom's house, and I'm horrible about taking pics of my cakes, so my parents do. I have some on my phone, some on my camera, and one that noone ever took a pic of, I'm going to contact the bride of that wedding and see if she'll email me one, I'm an idiot. Anyway in the mean time, here are the two that were on my mom's camera....

I was deathly ill for this cake..It tipped over in the car on the way to Pocatello.....(lots of construction and bumps) it wasn't a good weekend...not to mention I missed their sealing due to throwing up....

Piping the entire damask design by hand...had to take a 20 min break to give my wrist a break....needless to say.....everyone LOVED IT! So did I.....


6 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome! I love the top one!

Burdick Family said...

Wow! Those are so good! You are quite the little cake artist. Hah! Carter just walked in and saw a picture of Max and says, "I wish I was there with Max." (:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Rachel you are really talented! That is amazing!

VicandNanc said...

Oh man, this looks like so much fun to create. I wish I had your talent! (and TIME!)

Patterson said...

Racheal I love the cakes you have done. I am Alishas little sister and I am getting married in January and was wondering if you would be interested in doing my cake for me. My email is buckin_dance53@yahoo.com. Just let me know if you are interested and if you even would be able to where I am only haveing a reception in Logan. Thanks Cassie

Tom Giles said...

Cake tastes so good. Can you believe how good cake is? Tell Matt hey.