Friday, March 19, 2010

Sleeping Beauty...& other stuff

I Think someone is going through a growth spurt..She has slept the last three nights from 10:30- until 10:00 without waking up..& she's taking a two hour nap as I type...I have gotten up those last three nights to check on her, just to make sure she's still ok. I honesly don't know what it's like to sleep that long. I am sooo amazed! Anyway she looked really beautiful sleeping today during her nap so I chanced taking a couple of pictures...she's getting big and I'm getting baby hungry...
Just to throw a picture of Buzz in there, we're to call him Buzz Lightyear from now on. He also let me in on a little secret today that he has a girlfriend. To my surprise, her name was Miss Emily (His preschool teacher) Ps..I love his freckles..

NEW RUGS! Let me know what you all think of em...My mom actually needed to see em, but I need all the opinions I can get. I ordered em off Overstock, (Free Shipping :) and when they came I was a little leary...But seeings how Emme smashed her chocolate cookie into the big one 10 minutes after it arrived, I guess that was it's welcoming stamp of approval...So I threw the packing away...I guess we like it now!


I really do like this one, It was supposed to go under my table, but it was a little small, so
dang it Matt, there must be another rug in our future...



Also, I love it when people post their fun home decor projects online, I've recently been busy painting and hardwaring (Ah..) my bathroom vanities...It was a task, but now my kitchen & bathrooms all match...some people say I'm crazy.They were brand new cabinets why mess with em, I wasn't a fan, so my moto is always, if you don't like something...change it to make it better....much better.
& yes, they're much much better...This picture is one of four...





3 comments:

Burdick Family said...

Yay for a good sleeper! And Buzz Lightyear, eh? How funny. Your house looks really cute. I can't believe I have never seen it in real life. I really do want to come and visit!

Trevor and Dayna said...

Ok I am glad and sad to know your little girl still gets up in the night most of the time, cause I was starting to think Seth is weird. 8 1/2 months old and I still have to get up twice with him. It's driving me crazy!!! And also I need to hire you to come work on my house. I have all these great ideas but never any time to do them. Seriously where do you find the time with 2 kids?????

Liz said...

I love your rugs!! and your cabinets look way good! your pretty little em is a pretty sleeper, when I get home we will have to get buzzlightyear and dayton together. See ya soon.